Top Fish Top Fish

DUDE ITS BEEN DONE!!!!

THIS GAME HAS BEEN DONE LIKE A HUNDRED TIMES, GET OVER IT ITS NOT YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry, had to be said, i just went through like 15 movies straight in this list blaming everyone because they were all terrible, this one was no different, i just wasnt gonna write a review for everyone, i hate anyone who gives this a good score because the exact same game has been made a thousand times, sent into new grounds and blammed... sry dude, no offense to you personally, im sure it took... "effort", but it really shouldnt stay.

Abtoons responds:

better graphics and its a good game so shut up gayboy...whether its been done before aint a point...0 just takes the piss 0 is for the idiots who draw blobs.. and shit

The Robot and the Retard The Robot and the Retard

Theres always a lesson to be learned...

Number 1) Dont make fun of retards. I can see you've been given a lot of shit by other people and you probably get it by now, but dont worry i see where your idea came from and some people are over reacting, its not like the volunteering somewhere to help retards themselves, so they're being a little hipicritical...
Number 2) Take your time on your flash, all you did is drew a robot and a man, and have them in the same poistions the whole flash... believe or not but sometimes if you want a different angle... (you have to REDRAW the character)
Number 3) Normally i'd say if you dont have a good microphone or voice actor try to keep away from talking, but the robot thing worked, but thats just tip for the next time.
Number 4) It seemed like there wasn't to much to do in this flash, so before you send your next flash make sure it is a fair length
Number 5) It's always good to have a plot. You might want to try writing out your idea before you actually do, establish characters, a setting, a beggging, a problem, raise the stakes and then finish it, you know what i mean.

Just so you know, the art wasn't THAT bad, but it wasn't to great either. Keep trying.

RobotChaos responds:

Thanks for taking the type to do the review. I realize that my idea for it isn't too novel.

I just wanted to do a flash to kind of get used to the program again before I did anything too seriously. I thought I might as well post this up for the hell of it.

Roulette Roulette

not bad

So so... meh... ok.... not bad... not good... need i say more... of course i do!!!!
Having made many games myself... (not on flash) i know this wasn't to hard to make but over all it got that cheap little laugh out of me.
Liether the King says, "The head stays on!!!!"